You will be able to apply 3-5 business days after passing your exam. It takes that long for the exam results to make it to the database.
1. Select "Social Security Number" as the identifier and fill in your information.
2. Provide your DOB
3. Select "Start"
4. Product Type: "Producer Licensing"
5. Application Type: "Initial"
6. Residency Type: "Resident"
7. Select the state you reside in
8. Insurance Producer: "Life" (This becomes an option AFTER they receive your exam results and can take 3-5 business days.)
9. Fill out the: Biographic Data, Addresses, Phone Contact Data, Web Information, Alias, Affiliations, Employment History, and Background questions.
10. Purchase License: Each state will have a different price. This can range from $50-$80.
The licensing process can take 3-5 business . Once complete, you can print/save a copy of your license from the website. In addition, a hard copy will be mailed to you; this can take 7-10 business days to receive in the mail.
You can check on the status of your licensing process periodically by visiting:
Step 1. Search
Step 2. Print your License
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company's relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability
This will allow you to manage your clients by adding and storing information about each individual client. This helps us to do our job and serve our clients efficiently. It also is a place to purchase leads, and to track your production and your team's production
Be on the lookout for an invite email from Gateway. If you haven't' received one, check your spam and send an email to Andrea.
Copyright © 2022 Family First Life Gulf Coast - All Rights Reserved.